Wichita, KS Insect Extermination Service
Our insect extermination service in Wichita, KS includes services for the following types of insects…
- Ants – Ant populations are managed by a combination of approaches that make use of chemical, biological and physical methods.
- Chiggars – Because chigger bites are a complex combination of enzymes, allergy and immune responses and possible secondary bacterial infection subject to local influences, no one remedy works equally well for most people.
- Fleas – Fleas are small, brown, wingless insects 1/8 to 3/16 inch in length. Adult fleas are parasites (blood feeders) of mammals and birds. Only the cat flea, is common on dogs and cats, and in households, in Kansas.
- Roaches – Cockroaches transmit diseases. They also contaminate food and kitchen utensils with excrement and salivary secretions, leaving an unpleasant odor.
- Meal Moths – Pyralis farinalis, better known as the Meal Moth, is a cosmopolitan moth of the family Pyralidae. Its larvae (caterpillars) are pests of certain stored foods, namely milled plant products.
- Termites – Termites belong to the insect order Isoptera. In nature, termites are considered beneficial because they break down dead and dying plant material. In the civilized world, they are very damaging because they eat the interior of buildings.